Newly admitted students
To secure your study place
- Activate student account
- In general, you must actively reply to the admission offer to keep your place of study. If you applied in the autumn international application round (with admission results in April) you reply directly to Lund University by the specified deadline and according to the instructions from Lund University as stated in your Notification of Selection Results. If you applied in the spring international application round (with admission results in October) you may need to reply directly to Lund University. Please check further instructions as stated in your Notification of Selection Results and in emails from Lund University. If you applied in a later Swedish/EU application round (with admissions results in July or in December) you must reply to the admissions offer via your www.universityadmisisons.se account. NOTE: If you do not actively accept your admission offer?by the deadline, you lose your place of study.
- Pay first tuition instalment by deadline (non-EU citizens only)
- Complete any other?requirement?to fulfil the condition of your admission?(if applicable)
- Follow?any?instructions provided by your programme/department - this may include attending a?compulsory introduction?meeting
- Registration at?your department
Registration at your department
All students must be registered by their department in order to commence studies. Your department/programme will inform you of their instructions for registration. For many programmes, registration takes?place on the first day of?class,?while other programmes have a pre-registration meeting before the start of the semester or an online?registration which students complete in advance.?
If you have not received information from your department /programme by two?weeks before the start of class, please make direct contact with the programme as you may have missed important registration information.
Communication from Lund University to admitted students
We send regular emails to our admitted students.?If you have not received any messages from us,?be sure to check your spam/junk folder for "Lund University" and add us as a safe sender. Some email/messaging services may block or ban unknown senders or it could be that your email address was incorrectly entered.?
If you are using an education agent in your country?and have not been receiving information from us directly, be sure to touch base with your agent for?important?updates on your next steps (e.g. accepting admission, meeting Lund University in your country, housing application date, tuition payment, residence permit process).
In addition to regular email communication, we also host webinars for admitted students,?visit several countries to meet admitted students in person and our student ambassadors call admitted students in several countries.
International Marketing and Recruitment, Lund University
Please submit your question?about international Master's or Bachelor's degree studies through our webform.?
Connect with us on Facebook?for guidance around future studies, the application process and preparing to come to Lund University.??