1. Find your degree programme or course
Find your programme in the list of degree programmes and courses on our website.?Check if you meet the entry requirements. Then follow the "apply now" link on the programme webpage that takes you directly to University Admissions in Sweden (this link is available when the application round is open) where you can apply.
2. Create an account at universityadmissions.se
Create an account at the national?University Admissions in Sweden website?and follow the steps to make your online application
3. Submit your supporting documents
Submit all?supporting documents?to University Admissions in Sweden so that they are?received before the?deadline.?Depending on the country you are from, you may be able to?scan and upload?your original documents to your account at?universityadmissions.se, or you may be required to have them submitted in hardcopy (in some cases directly by the University). You must check the country-specific requirements and document rules for?Master's studies?and for?Bachelor's studies in case of other rules and instructions before you submit the following documents, to ensure you follow the instructions correctly and that your documents can be accepted:??
- All?official certificates, diplomas and transcripts?that are required to prove you meet the?admission requirements. If you?upload your documents to your www.universityadmissions.se account, you must make sure you scan the original documents (not copies). If the country rules require you to?submit these?documents in hardcopy yourself, then?they need to be?certified copies.?For some countries, it is the university that needs to submit the official transcript directly to University Admissions in Sweden (not the student).?
- Proof of?English language?skills (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS test)
- The page in your passport with your personal data and photograph (scan and upload from the original document)
- Any additional documents required by the programme or course as part of their selection requirements (e.g. statement of purpose, CV, writing sample).
- Cover sheet (printed from your online application) - ?this is?only needed by?some students who are required to submit documents in harcopy?themselves (but not when documents must be?sent directly by the university - do not give your university this document). The cover sheet is also used for a few of our programmes who require you to have a reference letter submitted by the reference person directly to University Admissions in Sweden.
4. Pay the application fee
Pay the?University Admissions in Sweden application fee?before the deadline to ensure your application will be considered (for non-EU/EEA students).?
Note: It does not matter which order you submit some or all of your documents and pay the application fee. What matters is that?everything is received by University Admissions in Sweden by the 1 February deadline at latest.?
More information about applying
- Entry requirements
- Supporting documents
- English language requirements
- Application fee
- Application checklist
Read more at the universityadmissions.se website:
University Admissions in Sweden
For official information regarding the application process, general entry requirements, document requirements and rules, English proficiency tests and exemptions, tuition and application fees and exemptions, visit?www.universityadmissions.se
For information regarding whether a programme is right for you or to check specific programme/course content, it is best to contact the programme directly. Find contact details with the programme/course descriptions.
Lund University Admissions Office
University Admissions in Sweden's website provides all formal requirements and rules regarding admission. For further questions regarding a specific application to Lund University,?contact the Lund University Admissions Office using the admissions office contact form.
You can also telephone +46 (0)46 222 9300 (select option 3), Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, between 10:00–12:00.
General study information
For general information about studies at Lund University you can: