Increase your organisation's competitive advantage
Lund University Commissioned Education represents all faculties at Lund University, serving as a one-stop-shop partner for your organisation. Increase your competitive advantage and the skills of your employees with education based on the latest research, provided by our highly qualified academic and research staff.?
We can provide tailor-made courses, training programmes, seminars and conferences to suit your professional development needs. Education and professional training is available on campus, online or in the workplace?(internationally or in Sweden).
Please contact us to discuss tailor-made education: info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se
Open admission courses
A selection of stand-alone courses and programmes are available with open admission to sponsored professionals who have a relevant professional/industry background.
Capacity building programmes
We offer a wide range of programmes that aim to strengthen professional organisations, authorities and individuals in developing countries. Many of the programmes are run in partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and the Swedish Institute (SI).
Employee interested in professional education?
Articles related to professional education
- Commissioned education from Lund University contributes to the reduction of traffic fatalities (16-10-2018)
- Pioneering course decreases suffering for people with haemophilia around the world (14-10-2016)
- Lund University arranges courses for school staff on new arrival reception (02-06-2016)
- Lund University helps strengthen school pupils’ rights in Africa (25-11-2015)
- Shortcut for Academics with an International Degree (28-09-2015)
- Lund University Established an Institute for Childrens Rights (19-05-2015)